What do you need? When asked with kind intent this powerful question demonstrates empathy, care and a desire to understand and connect.
- Ask yourself what YOU need for yourself: when you care for your needs you can meet the needs of others with an open heart and centered mind.
- Ask your children what THEY need. Food, rest, play, hugs, a helping hand, encouragement, companionship or a listening ear… Try to listen and honor the physical and emotional needs and strengthen your connection!
Latest posts by Ariadne Brill (see all)
- How To Get Your Toddler To Listen and Cooperate (Positive Parenting Examples) - June 11, 2020
- How and When Children Develop Emotional Intelligence and Self-Control - April 21, 2020
- The Most Powerful And Punishment Free Way To Better Behavior - April 13, 2020