What do you need? When asked with kind intent this powerful question demonstrates empathy, care and a desire to understand and connect.
- Ask yourself what YOU need for yourself: when you care for your needs you can meet the needs of others with an open heart and centered mind.
- Ask your children what THEY need. Food, rest, play, hugs, a helping hand, encouragement, companionship or a listening ear… Try to listen and honor the physical and emotional needs and strengthen your connection!
Latest posts by Ariadne Brill (see all)
- Child Discipline: Patience and Warmth are More Likely to Stop Misbehavior Than Threats and Anger - February 5, 2019
- Using Time In instead of Time Out For Toddler Misbehavior Leads to More Learning - September 18, 2018
- 25 Questions That Get Kids to Talk About School - September 5, 2018