What do you need? When asked with kind intent this powerful question demonstrates empathy, care and a desire to understand and connect.
- Ask yourself what YOU need for yourself: when you care for your needs you can meet the needs of others with an open heart and centered mind.
- Ask your children what THEY need. Food, rest, play, hugs, a helping hand, encouragement, companionship or a listening ear… Try to listen and honor the physical and emotional needs and strengthen your connection!
Latest posts by Ariadne Brill (see all)
- Consequences Might Be Keeping Your Child Stuck Misbehaving - May 8, 2018
- Transform Misbehavior into Cooperation with These Three Positive Parenting Steps - April 28, 2018
- Tantrum and Anger Management Using A Calming Kit - March 13, 2018