What do you need? When asked with kind intent this powerful question demonstrates empathy, care and a desire to understand and connect.
- Ask yourself what YOU need for yourself: when you care for your needs you can meet the needs of others with an open heart and centered mind.
- Ask your children what THEY need. Food, rest, play, hugs, a helping hand, encouragement, companionship or a listening ear… Try to listen and honor the physical and emotional needs and strengthen your connection!
Latest posts by Ariadne Brill (see all)
- A Quick Time In Tutorial to Transform Toddler Misbehavior - September 18, 2018
- 25 Questions That Get Kids to Talk About School - September 5, 2018
- 10 Positive Parenting Tips For More Family Happiness - August 27, 2018