What do you need? When asked with kind intent this powerful question demonstrates empathy, care and a desire to understand and connect.
- Ask yourself what YOU need for yourself: when you care for your needs you can meet the needs of others with an open heart and centered mind.
- Ask your children what THEY need. Food, rest, play, hugs, a helping hand, encouragement, companionship or a listening ear… Try to listen and honor the physical and emotional needs and strengthen your connection!
Latest posts by Ariadne Brill ( see all)
- The Discipline Approach That Helps Babies and Toddlers Thrive - September 12, 2021
- How to Discipline Children Effectively without Quick Hacks and Punishments - June 29, 2021
- How To Discipline A Strong Willed Child In a Positive Way - July 15, 2020