What do you need? When asked with kind intent this powerful question demonstrates empathy, care and a desire to understand and connect.
- Ask yourself what YOU need for yourself: when you care for your needs you can meet the needs of others with an open heart and centered mind.
- Ask your children what THEY need. Food, rest, play, hugs, a helping hand, encouragement, companionship or a listening ear… Try to listen and honor the physical and emotional needs and strengthen your connection!
Latest posts by Ariadne Brill (see all)
- Positive Parenting: What Really Helps Children During Tantrums - February 8, 2018
- Have A Happy Holiday Season With These Proven Parenting Tips - December 15, 2017
- Discipline When Young Children Become Aggressive - October 1, 2017