Ever try paiting snow sculptures? This weekend we created some snow masterpieces with buckets, baking sheets, and water color. Along with having lots of fun we explored textures, temperatures, colors and shapes.
Here are the 5 steps:
1. We collected snow in buckets and plastic containers.
2. Next we used water colors and a little bit of water to paint onto the snow.
3. We experimented with mixing colors and creating little snow balls.
4. We (ehm, Nicolas) decided to dump the snow pieces onto baking sheets to have more painting surface area.
5. The results…colorful snow masterpieces.
Just for fun we decided to store them in the freezer!