Painted Snow Sculptures in 5 Easy Steps
Ever try paiting snow sculptures? This weekend we created some snow masterpieces with buckets, baking sheets, and water color. Along with having lots of fun we explored textures, temperatures, colors and shapes.
Here are the 5 steps:
1. We collected snow in buckets and plastic containers.
2. Next we used water colors and a little bit of water to paint onto the snow.
3. We experimented with mixing colors and creating little snow balls.
4. We (ehm, Nicolas) decided to dump the snow pieces onto baking sheets to have more painting surface area.
5. The results…colorful snow masterpieces.
Just for fun we decided to store them in the freezer!
What kind of snow fun have you been having?
I’m Linking up at the Play Academy idea swap!
The following two tabs change content below.
Ariadne is a happy and busy mama to three children. She practices peaceful, playful, responsive parenting and is passionate about all things parenting and chocolate. Ariadne has a Masters in Psychology and is a certified Positive Discipline Parenting Educator. She lives on top of a beautiful mountain with her family, and one cuddly dog.