Here is a project that we love making – usually on a snowy day.
Construction Paper (Blue or any color really) Cotton Balls, Pencil. orange, black paper for details (or white paper and crayons), crafting pompoms or buttons. Any round bowls or small plate. Glue stick or Glue.
1. On a sheet of paper, help or let your child trace around the bowl or plate to make three circles mimicking a snowman. Using orange paper cut out a carrot nose.
2. with the cotton balls to make some wispy pieces to glue onto the circles making a snow like covering on your snowman.
3. Let your child add the details like eyes, carrot nose, buttons, smile, etc..
4. Decorate the rest of the paper with stickers, glitter, or more cotton wisps!
Latest posts by Ariadne Brill (see all)
- Discipline When Young Children Become Aggressive - October 1, 2017
- 25 Questions That Get Kids to Talk About School - September 7, 2017
- Why Timeouts Make Tantrums And Power Struggles Worse (And What To Do Instead) - August 29, 2017