What do you need? When asked with kind intent this powerful question demonstrates empathy, care and a desire to understand and connect.
- Ask yourself what YOU need for yourself: when you care for your needs you can meet the needs of others with an open heart and centered mind.
- Ask your children what THEY need. Food, rest, play, hugs, a helping hand, encouragement, companionship or a listening ear… Try to listen and honor the physical and emotional needs and strengthen your connection!
Latest posts by Ariadne Brill (see all)
- Using Consequences To Change Behavior: Sometimes It’s Not the Right Choice - January 21, 2020
- How to Reduce Attention Seeking Behavior In a Positive Way - October 21, 2019
- Toddler Misbehavior and Defiance Improves with Positive Discipline - July 8, 2019